Leveraging the power of trust
TRUST: cornerstone of high-performing teams
Knitting teams together through common goals and a culture of trust and collaboration
A high-performing team is one whose members trust each other; they trust enough to be vulnerable, to ask for help and support and to fail together. A trusting team believes in the motivations of those around them, they can always be honest in dialogue and add value at every opportunity.
Teams that hold back will not highlight risk and opportunities when they see them, for fear of conflict. Holding back leads to poor decision making and terrible inefficiency. This is not the footprint of a highly productive team.
The Developing Great Teams programme is designed to bring together groups of individuals and help them to understand their common goal and to collaborate in such a way that the true power of the team is leveraged.
“Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller.
“Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organisational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.” – Andrew Carnegie
- From Trust comes Results!
- Understanding what “Great” looks like.
- Leverage the power of “Strengths” within the team.
- Collaboration, building trust in others, creating the right environment to challenge thinking safely to drive a better outcome.
Vision Where You Are Going
- What is the current state “As Is”- How do you break down the steps from “As Is’ to ‘Great” ?
- Are we seeing all the opportunities, Vision and all potential elements of success?
Develop the Steps
- Developing the Operating Model.
- Negotiating and stakeholder buy in – How as a team do you achieve
- WOO? (Winning Others Over)
- How planning and organisation can drive growth, forecasting trends, reviewing past successes and being comfortable with failure.
- How do we Inspire those around us to do their best every day?
- Inspiring others the power of great communication!
- Presented as 3 or 4 x half days
- Delivered at the location of your organisation or offsite if preferred
- Tailored to suit your team’s needs
- Includes an exploratory meeting to understand the business and the team challenges
The team have really benefited from the sessions and I have really noticed a positive change in both their motivation and togetherness. The coaching Nicky provided has allowed the team to grow as individuals, improve their effectiveness, harmony, morale and understanding of each other strengths. It’s great to see the team supporting each other and working with their Leaders so well. I would strongly recommend this to high functioning, high achieving teams. We’ve all learnt a lot, including me!